Metcoke Fine and Sized (Any Standard BSS Mesh Size) 55% fc TO 90% fc
- Technical: Metcoke is produced by calcination of coking coal to drive off volatile matter and unstable oxides thereby increasing the fixed carbon percentage. This is also called coke breeze and lam coke.
- Calcined at 2500 degree and thereby making it crystalline structure.
- Very low moisture contents.
- Very low volatile matters.
- Very low sulfur and nitrogen contents.
- Higher graphitic carbon in total fixed carbon.
- Highly exothermic at pour point for induction furnace.
- Use very low electrical resistance thereby giving higher efficiency to molten bath.
- Significantly lower moisture than coke breeze – economical.
- Economical to use since lower sulfur and better alloying since graphitic carbon higher thereby saving on costly alloying.
- Standard 50 kilo.
- On request 1 ton jumbo bags / 20 kilo bags.